Since 21.08.2023 Centum-D web studio ( “we” or “our”) has been providing website development services throughout Ukraine and other countries. We are committed to respecting the privacy and maintaining the security of your personal information. This Privacy Notice describes our collection and use of personal information collected via our website (https://www.centum-d.com/) and any current or future mobile application (collectively, the “Platform”). The term “personal information” means any data that specifically identifies you or your household, such as your first and last name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, and payment card information.
1. Information Collected by Centum-D
As described in more detail below, we may collect information when you provide it to us, indirectly through certain collection technologies, and from certain third parties.
a. Information You Provide
Request a Quote. When you request a quote through the Platform, we collect your name, telephone number, email address. Customer Portal Registration. You may register for our Customer Portal by providing your name, company, telephone number, email address, address, booking number, and container number. We will provide you with a User ID that is associated with your account. Subscribe to Updates. If you subscribe to Centum-D communications through the Site, we will collect your name, email address, and company name (if provided). Website Contacts. When you click on a link on our Site to contact us or email us, we will collect the email address and information you provide. Payment Processing. We may collect information when payments are made through the Platform, which may include the date of the transaction, payment information, such as your credit or debit card number and other card information, and other account and authentication information, as well as billing and contact details.
b. Information Collection Technologies
Server Information. Like most internet websites, our servers automatically and temporarily store certain information in the server log files including:
- IP address of your computer or device
- Date and time of the visit
- Referring URL (prior webpage visited)
- Operating system installed on your computer or device
- What browser you used to visit the website
- Location, name, and size of the requested file
- HTTP status code (for example, if a file was not found)
c. Information from Third Parties
We may receive personal information from other website-related sources. Social Media. If you post publicly on our social media pages or otherwise post about us on social media sites, we may also collect that information. We encourage you to read the applicable privacy policies for your social media accounts. We have no responsibility for the data collection and use practices of those social media sites. Third-Party Analytics. We may use third-party service providers (e.g., Google Analytics) to collect and analyze information about use of the Platform. We do not receive information from these service providers that can be used to specifically identify you.
2. Use of Personal Information
Centum-D and its service providers may use your personal information to provide services and to contact you in response to inquiries you submit. We and our service providers may use your information to form or manage our contractual relationship with you, because we have a legitimate interest to do so, and/or to comply with a legal obligation:
- to provide you with information or services that you request from us;
- to present our Platform and related content to you;
- to provide more consistent and personalized services across the Platform, including to personalize our advertising, marketing, and promotional efforts;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to notify you about changes to the Platform or any services we offer or provide through it;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features on the Platform;
- to allow you to participate in mobile device applications linked to interactive features on our website;
- to evaluate and communicate with you about your application for employment;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- for any other purpose with your consent.
On other occasions where we ask you for consent, we will use the information for the purposes which we explain at that time. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time; however, we may have other legal grounds for processing your information, including those identified above.
3. Sharing and Disclosure of Personal Information
We do not sell your personal information; however, we may disclose your personal information and certain other information in connection with operating our business. Specifically:
- Transportation and Related Service Providers. We may share your personal information (typically name, telephone number, origination location, and destination location) with our partners. The entities with which we share information may be located in the United States or other countries.
- Service Providers. We may disclose your personal information to certain service providers, such as our cloud hosting service provider or the companies we use for credit and/or background checks. These service providers are generally not permitted to use any personal information they may receive from us for purposes other than providing services to or on behalf of us.
- Business Transactions. In the event that Centum-D or some of its assets are sold or transferred or used as security, or to the extent we engage in business negotiations with our business partners, certain personal information that we have collected and stored may be transferred or shared with third parties as part of that transaction or negotiation.
- Legal Requirements. If necessary, we may disclose specific information without your consent and without notice to you as required to comply with laws and regulations, or to comply with court orders, subpoenas, or lawful discovery requests. Information collected from you may also be used to investigate security breaches or otherwise cooperate with legal authorities.
- Aggregated and De-Identified Information. Aggregated and de-identified information is not personal information because it cannot be attributed to any specific individual. We may disclose aggregated information without restriction.
4. How Centum-D Protects Your Personal Information
We have implemented reasonable physical, technical, and organizational safeguards to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, acquisition, or disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Although we strive to keep your personal information secure, no safeguards can be guaranteed to be completely secure, so you should exercise caution when transferring personal and other sensitive information over the Internet. Please advise us immediately at the contact information listed below of any incident involving the loss of or unauthorized access to or disclosure of personal information that is in our custody or control.
5. Third-Party Sites
The Platform may contain links to other websites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you will leave the Platform and will be subject to the policies and privacy practices of the other site, which may be very different from our practices. You should review the policies of other sites you visit. We are not responsible for the content, technology, security, or practices of linked sites operated by others, or for your use of linked sites.
6. Children’s Privacy
Our services and the Platform are not aimed at or intended for children. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of thirteen. If we obtain actual knowledge that we have inadvertently collected personal information relating to a child under the age of thirteen, we will delete that information from our records. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of thirteen, please contact us at [email protected].
7. Applicable Law
Data related to the Platform is hosted, processed, and handled in Ukraine. We recognize that the Platform may be accessed from anywhere in the world, and that the laws of the jurisdictions in which some users are located may differ substantially from those of the laws of Ukraine, where we are headquartered. Because we cannot practicably prevent users in different jurisdictions from accessing the Platform, you are responsible for knowing and complying with the laws of your jurisdiction. If such laws conflict with your use of the Platform or any of its content or functionality, the Platform is not intended for you, and we ask you not to use it or submit any information through it.
8. Do Not Track
“Do Not Track” is a privacy setting that you may set in your web browsers. If turned on, this setting requests that websites not track information about users. At this time, we do not respond to “Do Not Track” browser settings or signals.
9. Updates to this Privacy Notice
Centum-D may update this Privacy Notice and the Platform to reflect material changes in how we collect, use, share, or store your information, to satisfy legal requirements, or for other business purposes. You should review this Privacy Notice when you visit the Platform to understand our current practices. The date at the top of the page shows when this Privacy Notice was last updated. We encourage you to refer to this Privacy Notice on an ongoing basis so you understand our current practices.
10. Contact Us
If you have questions or comments about this Privacy Notice or the Platform, please contact us using the information below. [email protected], Centum-D.
a. Categories of Information Collected
In the 12 months preceding the Last Updated date of this Notice, we have collected or received the following categories of Personal Information about Texas residents.
|Category||Types of Information Collected||Purpose for Collection|
|A. Identifiers.||Name, mailing address, Internet Protocol (IP) address, email address, social security number, driver’s license number.||Marketing our services, new services, service pricing and discounts – Evaluating applications for employment opportunities|
|B. Commercial information.||Records of products or services purchased.||Providing shipping and transportation services – Business Records|
|C. Internet or other similar network activity.||Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.||Marketing our services, new services, service pricing and discounts|
|D. Geolocation data.||Physical location or movements.||Marketing our services, new services, service pricing and discounts|
|E. Professional or employment-related information.||Current or past job history or performance evaluations.||Evaluating applications for employment opportunities|
|F. Education information that is not publicly available||Education records related to a student maintained by an educational institution such as grades, transcripts, report cards, or disciplinary records.||Evaluating applications for employment opportunities|
|G. Inferences drawn from other personal information.||Profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.||Marketing our services, new services, service pricing and discounts|
In the 12 months preceding the Last Updated date of this Notice, we have disclosed the following categories of Personal Information for a business purpose as described above. Right to Information. Subject to certain limits, you may ask us to provide the following information for the 12-month period preceding your request:
- The categories of Personal Information we collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the Personal Information was collected;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting the Personal Information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we shared the Personal Information;
- If we disclosed Personal Information for a business purpose, a list of the disclosures including the Personal Information categories that each category of recipient received; and
- The specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you.
We do not provide these information rights for Personal Information that we obtain through a business-to-business (B2B) relationship. Right to Delete. You also have the right to ask us to delete any Personal Information that we have collected about you, subject to certain limitations as set forth under CCPA. We may deny your deletion request if the information is necessary for us or our service providers to, among other things, provide a good or service you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated in the context of our business relationship with you, perform a contract we have with you, detect and protect against security incidents or illegal activity, comply with a legal obligation, or exercise a right provided for by law. Right to Nondiscrimination. We will not discriminate against you if you exercise your privacy rights under Texas law, including by:
- Denying you goods or services.
- Charging you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Providing you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggesting that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
However, the CCPA permits us to offer you certain financial incentives that can resultin different prices, rates, or quality levels, which are related to your Personal Information’s value. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt-in consent, which you may revoke at any time. Submission of Requests for Information or to Delete. If you are a Texas resident, you may submit a request for information or a request to delete by:
b. What We May Need from You
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your Personal Data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that Personal Data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response. Verifying Your Identity: To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before providing your Personal Information and before deleting your information. Only you or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf may make a verifiable request related to your Personal Information. For example, if you make a request, we will ask you to confirm your name, email address, and/or other information we in our records to verify your identity, so that we can help protect your information.