The Centum-D web studio aims to choose the optimal digitalization tool for its clients in order to automate business processes and increase the profitability of the client’s company. We aim to make our customers’ business comfortable and become a partner.
With us you will get:
- Possibility of remote working format;
- Lack of bureaucracy and micro-management;
- Learning opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible work schedule. We respect your personal time;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
To get the opportunity you must have:
- 2 years of work experience in IT project planning!
- High skills in project planning;
- Experience in task evaluation;
- Experience in creating a project plan, RMS;
- Experience with Kanban/Scrum methodologies;
- Ability to complete projects on time;
- Organization of software development;
- Understanding the basics of SEO;
- English language at the upper-intermediate level – MANDATORY!
- Strong negotiation skills;
- High ability to solve problems with clients and in the team;
- Strong motivational skills;
- Creative thinking;
- Communication and motivation of the team and sales;
- Creation of project documents.
- Creating a project plan
- Implementation of Scrum Ceremonies
- Creation of daily reports
- Interaction with customers
Once you’ve applied, the steps are as follows:
- We review your application and contact you to arrange a short call;
- Technical interview;
- Interview with the manager;